Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Eva's Campfire Adventure

 Hi so today i wanted to post some thing so what i am going to be doing is reading my favourite book and it's called Eva's Campfire Adventure there is 72 pages.(Sunday morning) Hi Diary,Guess HOO! it's your favourite owl Eva Wingdale! This week i'm going Camping!.I love being an owl! we can fly almost so silently we sleep in the daytime.And we love love love!snuggling up together.Most Owls Hoot,but some screech and some whinny like a horse.I live at number 11 Woodpine Avenue in the treetopolis. My Bestie Lucy beakman,lives next door me.my friends and i go to Treetop Olwementary. My class is going on a camping trip!! i'm all packed.Now i must go to sleep - so tomorrow comes quicker! .Thank you for reading this i will do the other half tomorrow thank you for reading this THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisi, is this the book that you got from Duffy? It makes me so happy that you're enjoying reading books on your own! I'm so glad you're enjoying it. What do you think will happen on her camping trip? I can't wait to read part two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am so happy that i got that book i am proud of what i am doing my mum say's try your best and who care's about what kid's think about you at school just do what you are doing and be good and i tryed my best and i am almost at 200 blog post and my goal is to post 500 blog post before the end of the year i don't think i will but i will try my best.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.