Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Supported Writing

 One sunny day. I had a necklace and it was so special to me that i would never take it off it’s Special to me because it was gifted to me by a lovely old lady when i went to tonga . When i went back to auckland new zealand 

I had it on then i went to my dad and mum because i was happy to see them because i was not a tonga with my mum or dad only my nana and me to i ran and hugged them then i went to my nana so i can help er go to the car then when i got home there was a burger then i went and got the burger and eat it.Next my brother said where's my burger then i said 

Oh i ate it then he said let  me see your necklace

then  i took it off and give it to him and he run to his room and close the door and i said open the door  so i asked my mum to tell him to open the door so she went to my brothers room and my mum said give your sisters necklace ack so he opened the door and gives it to me then i said thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.