Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

I want to go to America

If I could travel anywhere in the world I would travel to America.  I think it’s such an exciting place.   My parents have been to america and they went to places like Hollywood and the walk of fame.  I would love to see it for myself.   My big brother and sister have been but not me!  Shopping for shoes and clothes would be awesome.   I would shop for my family too.   I know this is important because when my parents travel they always bring back stuff for us.

I would travel to America because I want to meet my mum’s family for the first time. I also want to travel america because I love hot Cheetos, . Cheetos are like our twisties but they're hot .I’d also go to Hollywood and see the walk of fame that has famous people like Michael Jackson's name in a star.  The stars are on the ground with the famous people’s names.

I would go to America with my dad because if he is going somewhere he would come to me and say lisi do you want to come with me.   It would be nice to now be able to ask my dad to come with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.