Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

What i like to do for fun

What I like doing for fun is sitting down on the floor and playing with my cat . It’s fun and I like how the cat feels.  The cat likes to follow me around.  I find him very cute, I call it Jack.

Sometimes I just like to dance around the house.  It’s so much fun because I like to make up my moves.  I’m pretty good at dancing too!  My family love’s dancing so we all love doing Tongan dancing and hip hop too.


Another thing I love to do for fun is bake a cake with my sister.   My favourite cake to make is chocolate cake because it looks so yummy and tastes good.  I put icing on it too.

Sometimes for fun I’ll  go on my ipad, then to youtube and watch royal family dancing because they all are so good at dancing 


or i’ll play games on my ipad.


 or i’ll go outside and play with my pig or i’ll just feed my pig .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.